THE CITY OF NORTH LOGAN
PLANNING COMMISSION NOTICE AND AGENDA
FEBRUARY 16, 2017
Opening Business including:
• Roll Call, Welcome, and Opening Ceremony
• Adoption of agenda
• Approve minutes of previous Planning Commission Meetings (if
• Follow-up on issues from previous meetings
- 6:35 p.m. PUBLIC HEARING to
receive public input on proposed changes to the Design Standards Technical
Manual, Title 12C Land Use – Zoning, and Title 12D Land Use – Subdivisions
related to street lighting.
- 6:45 p.m. PUBLIC HEARING to
consider changes to the Transportation Element and Map of the General Plan,
changes that will eliminate certain city center roads within that plan.
- *Consider the proposed changes to the revised
Concept Plan to the Canyon Gates Subdivision. The
Development Plan/Agreement changes are also being considered by the City
• Set Next Agenda and/or Adjourn
The order in which items are discussed during
this meeting is subject to change throughout the meeting.
Persons interested in attending the meeting for specific items should plan
to be in attendance at the beginning of the meeting.
Any public hearings
on the agenda will be no sooner than the time specified, but may be later.