NORTH LOGAN CITY COUNCIL
MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA
MAY 17, 2017
The North Logan City Council will hold a regular
meeting on Wednesday, May 17th in the City Council Chambers (meeting
room) at the North Logan Library, 475 East 2500 North, North Logan, Utah
beginning at 6:30 p.m.
The agenda is as follows:
Roll Call, Welcome, and Opening Ceremony
- Adoption of agenda
- Approve minutes of previous City Council
- Follow-up on issues from previous meetings
of Action Items List
City Council Work Session Items
- Workshop with Planning Commission to discuss
possible changes to the subdivision and zoning ordinances with regard to
all areas zoned the various City Center Zones.
- Budget Discussions. Department Presentations - Library,
Fire Department & Police Agency. Also discuss planned average wage and
- Reports from city
officers, boards, and committees.
- Executive Session (Closed) to discuss litigation, potential real estate
acquisitions and personnel issues.
The order in which items are discussed during
this meeting is subject to change throughout the meeting.
Persons interested in attending the meeting for specific items should plan
to be in attendance at the beginning of the meeting.
Any public hearings
on the agenda will be no sooner than the time specified, but may be later.